I know that I have seen info on how to hookup the Dynakitparts 80/40/30/20 Quad Cap on a Mark 3 VTA amplifier somewhere on the Forum, but now I can't find it.
So, would someone tell me if this is the correct way to hook the QUAD CAP up or not. Assistance would be greatly appreciated.
(1) 40 MF Tab (SQUARE) -- wire from GZ34, Pin #8 and one choke wire
(2) 80 MF Tab (HALF CIRCLE) -- other choke wire and RED Wire from Output Transformer
(3) 30 MF Tab (TRIANGLE) -- wire to VTA B+ and one end of the jumper wire back to the 20 MF Tab
(4) 20 MF TAB (CIRCLE) -- other end of the jumber wire from 30 MF Tab
(5) A resistor goes across the 80 MF and 30 MF Tabs (6800 Ohm, 2 Watt), I think, or is it a 2200 Ohm, 2 Watt Resistor?? Or is it 2 different Tabs???
Again, assistance would be greatly appreciated.