The Dynaco Tube Audio Forum

Dedicated to the restoration and preservation of all original Dynaco tube audio equipment - Customer support for Dynaco VTA tube amp kits, all Tubes4hifi.com products and all Dynakitparts.com products

PAS reproduction chassis

Luddite

PAS reproduction chassis

Post by Luddite on Tue Dec 06, 2011 12:03 pm

Our friend Kevin at Dynakitparts.com has just made available his new reproduction PAS chassis's, covers, and faceplates along with an array of accessories such as the power transformer, input panel, knobs, etc. You can check these items out at this link:

http://www.dynakitparts.com/store/CatalogCopy.aspx?cid=19

My chassis and cover are already in transit to me and I will be installing the VTA TCLA and phono boards I purchased from Roy (they have already been completed). I am taking a series of photos and will make a posting after I complete my project!

Best Regards,
    Charlie

Sal

Re: PAS reproduction chassis

Post by Sal on Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:56 am

I saw them in person, Kevin did a great job on the PAS chassis, bezel and parts.

Sal

Luddite

Post by Luddite on Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:21 pm

Sal wrote:I saw them in person, Kevin did a great job on the PAS chassis, bezel and parts.

Sal

I received my chassis, cover, etc. today and I will heartily second Sal's comments. Everything is truly first class. Thanks, Kevin!

Best Regards,
    Charlie

tubes4hifi
    Admin

Post by tubes4hifi on Fri Dec 23, 2011 3:15 pm

nobody has posted a photo yet, so here goes:
    chassis and front panel available from Kevin at DynaKitParts, all the insides available from Tubes4HiFi,
    your choice of original circuits, the much better Zmod circuits, or with the TCLA (tone control line amp) upgrades

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:28 pm

Current date/time is Fri Sep 30, 2016 9:28 pm