* SP14 preamp - similar circuit as the SP12 but using all octal tubes and all dual mono,
including dual mono regulated tube power supplies
* PH14 phono preamp - similar circuit as the PH12 phono preamp but includes dual mono regulated tube power supply
and tube buffered output, perfect RIAA EQ from 10Hz to 40KHz within 0.1db, 45db gain for MM and 53db gain for MC
* HA12 headphone preamp - all tube headphone amp, using 2 12AX7 tubes, 2 EL84 tubes, and 6CA4 hi-voltage rectifier tube.
* HA6 headphone preamp - use 12AU7 or 6922 tube for voltage gain, MOSFET current buffer for output
* M70 monoblock amp with OCTAL drive uses two 6SN7 tubes, two KT88 tubes (for 70 watt output) and EZ81 hi-voltage rectifier tube
Last edited by tubes4hifi on Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:08 pm; edited 3 times in total