The Dynaco Tube Audio Forum

Dedicated to the restoration and preservation of all original Dynaco tube audio equipment - Customer support for Dynaco VTA tube amp kits, all Tubes4hifi.com products and all Dynakitparts.com products

For those who have ordered items from Roy at Tubes4hifi - Roy has no electrical power

Bob Latino
    Admin

For those who have ordered items from Roy at Tubes4hifi - Roy has no electrical power

Post by Bob Latino on Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:45 pm

Roy Mottram who runs Tubes4hifi just phoned me and wanted me to place a notice on our Forum for him. Roy geographical area in Washington state has been hit with a bad snowstorm and the whole area is without power. Roy has no internet service and cannot respond to anyone who has Emailed him the past two days. Roy informed me that he may be without power for a few more days. He also cannot ship items that you may have ordered the past few days. Be patient - Roy should have power early next week ...

Bob

j4570

Re: For those who have ordered items from Roy at Tubes4hifi - Roy has no electrical power

Post by j4570 on Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:32 pm

Thanks for the update Bob.

I pray that he remains well through the bad weather.

tubes4hifi
    Admin

Re: For those who have ordered items from Roy at Tubes4hifi - Roy has no electrical power

Post by tubes4hifi on Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:15 am

OK, I've finally got power, heat, internet (yeah! - can't do ANYTHING without my computer!)
    So now I'm about 4 days behind on orders but will get caught up ASAP.
    I spend most of today finishing up and documenting the new SP14 preamp,
    on Wednesday I was 10 minutes from being done when the power went out,
    I'll update that post tomorrow (Sunday).
    I'll delete this post in a couple days after most people are aware of some delays from here on orders and tech support.

Post by Guest on Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:00 pm

Roy: Glad you are doing OK. On the 33K & 36K resistors you change to go to the lo-gain 12AU7 set-up, I know you said they could be 30k 33K or 33k 36K. Alternatively, could they all be 33K? Thanks!

tubes4hifi
    Admin

Post by tubes4hifi on Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:19 am

yes, they can ALL be 33K

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:04 am

Current date/time is Tue Dec 06, 2016 8:04 am