- Pin 2 and 7 of the KT88 are both 6.3v AC, not DC
- Pin 3 and 4, 475v DC
- Can I measure pins 5 and 6 (-55v DC) with my digital multimeter or do I in fact need a "vacuum tube volt meter"...also, will the meter register with a visual "-" when i test negative DC voltage?
- Pin 2 of the rectifier tube is 490v DC, correct? not AC...
- Pins 4 and 6 of the rectifier tube are 430v AC...holy crap thats a lot of voltage
- Pins 4 and 5 of the 6AN8 should be 6.3v DC. Only other measurement on that tube is the 1.0v DC off pin 9
- Eyelets 4, 5, and 6 are pretty high voltages and are measured in DC
If you guys could clarify or confirm my assumptions I'm off and running...will report any variations or results and see what the next step is. Thanks. IA