The Dynaco Tube Audio Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Dynaco Tube Audio Forum

Dedicated to the restoration and preservation of all original Dynaco tube audio equipment - Customer support for Tubes4hifi VTA tube amp and preamp kits and all Dynakitparts.com products

3 posters

SP10 and PH6 Build - Questions

pwsnyder

SP10 and PH6 Build - Questions Empty SP10 and PH6 Build - Questions

Post by pwsnyder Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:35 am

I just received from VTA my SP10 preamp (line) kit and a PH6 phono stage board kit as well. I'm accustomed to building Dynaco, Heath and Hafler kits, you know - complete with wiring diagrams and pictures for reference. My kit from Roy comes with a schematic and a set of general construction guidelines - but nothing else specific to the SP10/PH6. Does anyone know whether Roy has posted a wiring diagram and construction photos for the SP10 and PH6. I understand the SP10 is a modern remake of his earlier SP8 - but without the phono stage.

I believe Roy is out of the country on a well deserved vacation, so I'm asking Forum members for some assistance and their experiences.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks!
    goddlediddles
    goddlediddles

SP10 and PH6 Build - Questions Empty Re: SP10 and PH6 Build - Questions

Post by goddlediddles Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:50 am

Hi pwsnyder. Roy did not include a detailed wiring diagram with my PS9 and PH6 kits but he has lots of photos of the projects on his website. I did not have any difficulty putting it all together. You can see my build on my earlier post. A word of caution: you should read my post entitled "PH-6 board question" and take note of Roy's reply.
    pwsnyder

Post by pwsnyder Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:11 am

goddlediddles wrote:Hi pwsnyder. Roy did not include a detailed wiring diagram with my PS9 and PH6 kits but he has lots of photos of the projects on his website. I did not have any difficulty putting it all together. You can see my build on my earlier post. A word of caution: you should read my post entitled "PH-6 board question" and take note of Roy's reply.

I didn't see anything on the tubes4hifi website that related to a wiring diagram or to construction photos for a SP10 k Smile it. But, I'll keep looking. I will also take a look at your earlier post regarding the PH6.

Thanks for the response.
    Roy Mottram
    Roy Mottram
    Admin

Post by Roy Mottram Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:51 pm

I'm back from vacation and will take a couple days to get caught up on emails, questions, and orders,
    but contact me at info@tubes4hifi.com
    Roy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 4:17 am