The Dynaco Tube Audio Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Dynaco Tube Audio Forum

Dedicated to the restoration and preservation of all original Dynaco tube audio equipment - Customer support for Tubes4hifi VTA tube amp and preamp kits and all Dynakitparts.com products

PA-060 Power Transformer resistance check

Elrick

PA-060 Power Transformer resistance check  Empty PA-060 Power Transformer resistance check

Post by Elrick Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:50 pm

I pulled my original power transformer a couple years ago when I upgraded my ST-70. I checked and recorded the resistance to the different leads at that time and put the transformer away. It was working at the time but I did have something going on with the amp during the restoration. Could you smart folks check my notes on the diagram and tell me if anything looks suspect? Unfortunately, I didn't check the various resistances on the new replacement for comparision. See picture, thanks.
    [img]PA-060 Power Transformer resistance check  DSC_2087_zps5ba7f831[/img]https://2img.net/h/i103.photobucket.com/albums/m140/Elrick_02/ST-70/DSC_2087_zps5ba7f831.jpg

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:55 pm