The Dynaco Tube Audio Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Dynaco Tube Audio Forum

Dedicated to the restoration and preservation of all original Dynaco tube audio equipment - Customer support for Tubes4hifi VTA tube amp and preamp kits and all Dynakitparts.com products

4 posters

richie havens

wedg714
    wedg714

richie havens Empty richie havens

Post by wedg714 Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:09 pm

Richie havens died today. what a loss!! listened to mixed bag. no wonder I kept that lp!!
    guentherj2
    guentherj2

richie havens Empty Re: richie havens

Post by guentherj2 Sun Feb 02, 2014 4:33 pm

Pete Seeger died earlier this week. I just bought one of his albums a couple weeks ago. Sad to hear of these great talents passing.
    sKiZo
    sKiZo

Post by sKiZo Sun Feb 02, 2014 4:55 pm

“It's a brand new world, and it's just beginning again, but on such a wonderful level of being able to communicate with each other directly, being able to talk to people all over the world.”

... starting to feel really really old here ...

Another notable loss ... Phil Everly earlier this month.

arledgsc
    arledgsc

Post by arledgsc Tue Feb 04, 2014 10:54 am

Sad news about Richie.   I remember seeing Woodstock when I was 15 years old.   Had to sneak into the movie theatre as I think was rated R or X when first released.   Richie's song Freedom in Woodstock was very powerful.   I read not long ago that Freedom was made up on the spot as a time filler.  The next act could not make it on time due to enormous traffic gridlock.  RIP Richie and thanks for touching our lives...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:43 am