The Dynaco Tube Audio Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Dynaco Tube Audio Forum

Dedicated to the restoration and preservation of all original Dynaco tube audio equipment - Customer support for Tubes4hifi VTA tube amp and preamp kits and all Dynakitparts.com products

2 posters

pics of trashed dynacos restored and modified these all started as junkers

audiorelics

pics of trashed dynacos restored and modified  these all started as junkers  Empty pics of trashed dynacos restored and modified these all started as junkers

Post by audiorelics Sat Jul 13, 2013 2:06 am

hi
    I hope I am doing this in the right place
    forgive me Bob if I am not . New to this forum and trying my best . I am an analog guy in a digital world

https://mob819.photobucket.com/albums/zz113/audiorelics/dynarack.jpg

https://mob819.photobucket.com/albums/zz113/audiorelics/mk3amps.jpg

https://mob819.photobucket.com/albums/zz113/audiorelics/mk2s.jpg

if I did this right you should see a dynaco stereo 70 , a pair of mk2's on one chassis and my mk3's with vu meters and caged

i look foward to comments
    audiorelics

pics of trashed dynacos restored and modified  these all started as junkers  Empty Re: pics of trashed dynacos restored and modified these all started as junkers

Post by audiorelics Sat Jul 13, 2013 2:10 am

guess I did something wrong
    sorrypics of trashed dynacos restored and modified  these all started as junkers  Mk3s
    audiorelics

pics of trashed dynacos restored and modified  these all started as junkers  Empty dynas from the dumps

Post by audiorelics Sat Jul 13, 2013 2:15 am

here is my dyna rack under construction cages and bottoms will be made this week
    the bottom amp is a pair of mk2's on one chassis
    the amp above is a stereo 70 from a dumpster that I had to

pics of trashed dynacos restored and modified  these all started as junkers  Mydynarack
    sKiZo
    sKiZo

pics of trashed dynacos restored and modified  these all started as junkers  Empty Re: pics of trashed dynacos restored and modified these all started as junkers

Post by sKiZo Sat Jul 13, 2013 2:55 pm

I guess they look good, but speaking of relics ... us old tubers tend to have bad eyesight, and your pics are mighty small ... nudge nudge ...

Wondering about the bright blue squares ... digital readouts for bias?
    audiorelics

Post by audiorelics Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:46 am

sorry about the small pics, new to the digital world yes the meters are bias meters

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:04 pm