I have one of these. It might not be strictly a Sheldon Stokes design. My impression is that it might have been designed by Triode USA when Matt Ihnen (later of Blackburn Audio) was at Triode.
I was concerned about the lower voltage rating, especially for the second section. But, after assembling it into my new Stereo 70, I measured continuous voltage on those nodes well within the working voltage ratings for the electrolytics, especially using the new Dynakitparts PT that is wound for 122 VAC and with a thermistor in the PT primary. I ran my line up to 130VAC with the variac and the voltages on those nodes were still well within the working voltage ratings. If anyone is using an original PT, I suspect you’d still be within voltage tolerance, but with an original PT and a line voltage in excess of 125 VAC, it would be a good idea to put one or two thermistors in series with the PT primary, like an Ametherm SL22 12103, to drop the line a bit.
Also, each one of those electrolytics in the second, third and fourth sections has a working voltage rating of 250VDC and typically a surge rating of 300VDC, which means each of those sections actually has an overall surge rating of 600 VDC, which I would think should provide enough headroom for a turn-on surge - and if you have a thermistor (or two), a turn-on surge may not even be an issue.
I did change the values of the stock resistor pairs in parallel with the capacitor pairs. Those stock resistor values are fine for bleeding the electrolytics when the amp is shut off. To enhance protection for equalizing the voltage across the series-connected electrolytics, the resistor values should be adjusted downward; I looked up the leakage formulas for the electrolytics and took it from there. As a result of adjusting the resistor pairs in parallel with the electrolyitcs, it was then necessary to adjust the 6.8k and 22k B+ resistors to get the voltages correct at the nodes. Works great.