The Dynaco Tube Audio Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Dynaco Tube Audio Forum

Dedicated to the restoration and preservation of all original Dynaco tube audio equipment - Customer support for Tubes4hifi VTA tube amp and preamp kits and all Dynakitparts.com products

4 posters

Wanted Pas 2/3 preamp Bottom plate

Babgrip
    Babgrip

Wanted Pas 2/3 preamp Bottom plate Empty Wanted Pas 2/3 preamp Bottom plate

Post by Babgrip Wed Dec 11, 2013 4:33 am

Does anyone have a spare pas 2 preamp Bottom plate they are willing to sell
    Thank you
    peterh
    peterh

Wanted Pas 2/3 preamp Bottom plate Empty Re: Wanted Pas 2/3 preamp Bottom plate

Post by peterh Wed Dec 11, 2013 6:22 am

Babgrip wrote:Does anyone have a spare pas 2 preamp Bottom plate they are willing to sell
    Thank you
    No, but i think it's simple to make .
    it's about 1mm thick aluminium, nicked on 2 sides 10mm up , with 2 holes in each corresponding to
    the holes in the top cover. Feets are attatched , but anything may be used including self-adhesive ones.

( the above from memory, if needed i can measure a real one )
    kygeezer

Post by kygeezer Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:43 pm

Try Kevin at dynakitparts.com He sells new PAS chassis, cover and might have a spare bottom plate.
    mark four
    mark four

Wanted Pas 2/3 preamp Bottom plate Empty pas 2/3 bottom plate

Post by mark four Sat Dec 14, 2013 9:05 am

i needed one a while back and checked out the dynakit parts site . but there was also a picked over carcas of a pas 2 on ebay . i bid on it and won . the bottom plate was fine . i kept it for a few months before putting it back on e bay for sale . i sold it for about what i paid for the original item so it worked out for me . if you don't have the time to wait check out dynaco doctor or dynaco parts they are good sources for parts .

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:43 pm