The Dynaco Tube Audio Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Dynaco Tube Audio Forum

Dedicated to the restoration and preservation of all original Dynaco tube audio equipment - Customer support for Tubes4hifi VTA tube amp and preamp kits and all Dynakitparts.com products

3 posters

New ST70 complete

raeelec

New ST70 complete Empty New ST70 complete

Post by raeelec Sun Aug 10, 2014 5:44 am

Finally received my power transformer to complete the ST70. Powered up and all is well. The clarity of Bob's VTA ST-70 amp is amazing. I have only tried it with some mid level bookshelf speakers and Roy's PH14 and Project turntable and the sound is awesome. Analogue stereo, why did I abandon you? Thanks Bob for the hassle free deal and and such a well put together kit. Speakers to build next. Any suggestions?
    audiobill

New ST70 complete Empty Re: New ST70 complete

Post by audiobill Sun Aug 10, 2014 5:03 pm

Madisound.
    Dale Stevens

Post by Dale Stevens Sun Aug 10, 2014 6:53 pm

raeelec, welcome to our forum. My next build is Bob's ST 120. Foe a speaker build, may I suggest
    the Klipsch Cornerhorns. Being very heavy and over 50 complex cuts of plywood, the reward
    of doing these great cabinets is tops! Drivers and horns are like tube amps and race cars:
    "SPEED (SOUND) COST MONEY, HOW FAST YOU WANT TO GO". Paul Klipsck' patent has long
    since expired so let us know if you want to tackle this project.

Dale

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:00 pm