The Dynaco Tube Audio Forum

Dedicated to the restoration and preservation of all original Dynaco tube audio equipment - Customer support for Dynaco VTA tube amp kits, all Tubes4hifi.com products and all Dynakitparts.com products

Posting Dyna Pictures

Mark Korda

Posting Dyna Pictures

Post by Mark Korda on Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:02 pm

This is a great forum.Is there anyone out there who could give (caveman) simple instructions on how to post your images(pictures).I have got some good shots on my computer(Windows Vista Picture Gallery)but I can't figure out how to get them on this forum....Thanks...Mark Korda

Bob Latino
    Admin

Re: Posting Dyna Pictures

Post by Bob Latino on Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:46 pm

Mark Korda wrote:This is a great forum.Is there anyone out there who could give (caveman) simple instructions on how to post your images(pictures).I have got some good shots on my computer(Windows Vista Picture Gallery)but I can't figure out how to get them on this forum....Thanks...Mark Korda

Hi Mark,

This forum is supposed to be able to host a photo but I cannot seem to make it work.

What you can do instead is join a free web photo hosting service like Photobucket. You then upload your photos to Photobucket. Photobucket then will have an assigned web address for each of your photos. In a posting here you then hit the "insert image" above the body of the post and copy and paste the web address of your photo in the space provided when you hit the insert photo button. If you do it correctly the photo will come up when you hit the PREVIEW button. If the photo comes up OK then just hit SEND and the photo will come up with your post.

Bob

Mark Korda

Posting Dyna Pictures

Post by Mark Korda on Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:04 pm

Hi Bob,thanks a lot.I will try out what you said....Thanks..Mark Korda

Blitzen

Post by Blitzen on Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:22 pm

Photobucket" alt="" />

[img][/img]

Blitzen

Post by Blitzen on Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:31 pm

All right, as you can see, you can post an image. That was just a test. I had put some photos on Photobucket of an amp I was building (JTM45 guitar amp). I clicked on the icon when posting on this forum: "Image". It's the 16th icon, looks like a picture and when you click on it a box will open up a that you can post a URL in. I copied and pasted the URLs from Photobucket: Direct Link, HTML, and Image code. As you can see, they all worked.
    Post yer photos!
    -Brian

Blitzen

Post by Blitzen on Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:35 pm

Sorry, Bob, I guess that's pretty much what you said in your earlier post...In any case, Photobucket is the ticket, everybody.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:15 am

Current date/time is Mon Sep 26, 2016 8:15 am