The Dynaco Tube Audio Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Dynaco Tube Audio Forum

Dedicated to the restoration and preservation of all original Dynaco tube audio equipment - Customer support for Tubes4hifi VTA tube amp and preamp kits and all Dynakitparts.com products

2 posters

Forgive Me Bob....

arledgsc
    arledgsc

Forgive Me Bob.... Empty Forgive Me Bob....

Post by arledgsc Sat Jan 31, 2015 1:02 pm

Forgive me Bob for I have sinned!...  Every year or so I connect my 250W ch. sand amp.  Very good Chinese made amp that cost a goodly amount.  Krell CAST type connection between the DAC and AMP.   Been listening to the sand amp for the past week and sounds very clinical, precise, and plenty of spare power.  But no magic!  Switched back the ST-120 and the hefty low-end returned, wider/deeper soundstage, and much more enjoyable listening experience.  Sometimes you have to stray from the flock to appreciate what you have!  Thanks again.... Scott
    Bob Latino
    Bob Latino
    Admin

Forgive Me Bob.... Empty Re: Forgive Me Bob....

Post by Bob Latino Sat Jan 31, 2015 5:27 pm

arledgsc wrote:Forgive me Bob for I have sinned!...  Every year or so I connect my 250W ch. sand amp.  Very good Chinese made amp that cost a goodly amount.  Krell CAST type connection between the DAC and AMP.   Been listening to the sand amp for the past week and sounds very clinical, precise, and plenty of spare power.  But no magic!  Switched back the ST-120 and the hefty low-end returned, wider/deeper soundstage, and much more enjoyable listening experience.  Sometimes you have to stray from the flock to appreciate what you have!  Thanks again.... Scott

Scott,

Kneel down and say three Hail Mary's and a good act of contrition an "HE" will forgive you ..

Bob

Forgive Me Bob.... Cross-FS
    arledgsc
    arledgsc

Post by arledgsc Sat Jan 31, 2015 7:40 pm

Whew! I feel a whole lot better! Thanks

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:52 am