I did the same thing with the big metal PIO coupling caps that I did on the ST-70 - insulating the bodies with clear head shrink tubing (folding the extended ends down against the flat ends of the cap while they were still warm and pliable this time), and tie-wrapping the caps to self adhesive anchors stuck on the board to support them and take strain off of the leads.
I'll attempt to embed the time lapse here; if this fails I'll put in a link. Some pictures of the finished board will follow.
Board assembly time lapse
Last edited by Cubdriver on Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:44 pm; edited 2 times in total