It was a very time consuming period for me. When I saw yours I thought that I could do similar to yours more cnc machine less me.
At this link you shall find more detailed photos from start...
Body established from 4 layers of birch ply 18 mm. Total thickness 72 mm. 2 layers between the upper and lower layers are cut inside making frame.
Then upper 3 layers glued all together before closing lower layer filled with isophaltic resin with lead fill.
Feets for upper body are sorbothane , lower body Sorbothane spike combination.
Arm board is made from mpingo tree. Both lower and upper bodies upper surface veneered with 2 mm thick ebony frame and iroko burl sheets.
Later on made natural french polishing. (The most time consuming stage) just this polishing stage took 2 weeks, my first french polishing experience.total 60 layers of polishing.
My cartridge is denon dl103r as driving with diy le pacific phono pre and Bobs Device SUT.
Most significant improvement was on lower frequencies. Deeper, seperated with more definition.
At the start upper frequencies were not good. But after 3 months I realised it was due to tone arm wire burning period. While making turntable I changed internal wire making one piece till phono pre.