The Dynaco Tube Audio Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Dynaco Tube Audio Forum

Dedicated to the restoration and preservation of all original Dynaco tube audio equipment - Customer support for Tubes4hifi VTA tube amp and preamp kits and all Dynakitparts.com products

2 posters

Time Delay Board kit for use in Preamps with 12X4 rectifier tube

aguaazul
    aguaazul

Time Delay Board kit for use in Preamps with 12X4 rectifier tube Empty Time Delay Board kit for use in Preamps with 12X4 rectifier tube

Post by aguaazul Sun Jan 24, 2016 1:45 pm

Hey there,

I was wondering if the Time Delay Board kit for use in Preamps with 12X4 rectifier tube would be of any benefit or if it is even necessary.

Thanks
    peterh
    peterh

Time Delay Board kit for use in Preamps with 12X4 rectifier tube Empty Re: Time Delay Board kit for use in Preamps with 12X4 rectifier tube

Post by peterh Sun Jan 24, 2016 4:12 pm

aguaazul wrote:Hey there,

I was wondering if the Time Delay Board kit for use in Preamps with 12X4 rectifier tube would be of any benefit or if it is even necessary.

Thanks
    I don't think so. The 12x4 will take a while to heat up, giving a soft start to B+
    aguaazul
    aguaazul

Time Delay Board kit for use in Preamps with 12X4 rectifier tube Empty Re: Time Delay Board kit for use in Preamps with 12X4 rectifier tube

Post by aguaazul Sun Jan 24, 2016 6:43 pm

Thanks for clearing that up!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:30 am