The Dynaco Tube Audio Forum

Dedicated to the restoration and preservation of all original Dynaco tube audio equipment - Customer support for Dynaco VTA tube amp kits, all Tubes4hifi.com products and all Dynakitparts.com products

cleaning the pins on your tubes

deepee99

Re: cleaning the pins on your tubes

Post by deepee99 on Thu May 19, 2016 9:50 am

bluemeanies wrote:Hi guys...still waiting for the Mullards!
    They are coming from the UK. After I won the bid and PAID I was told the guy was going on holiday and would not be able to ship until the 16th...Brits...
    Ya gotta love 'em.
    So I am trying to be patient.
    Maybe it's better this way since this week I am overloaded with family commitments.
    Next week will be a different story.
    Provided the seller has good feedback, you'll get 'em eventually. I've waited up to six weeks for my MaoTseTung-Sols (compliments to Kentley for that monicker) to arrive from China, but they get here. I've actually never been stiffed on a tube deal. There seems to be a certain honour amongst thieves.

bluemeanies

Post by bluemeanies on Thu May 19, 2016 10:48 am

deepee99 wrote:
    bluemeanies wrote:Hi guys...still waiting for the Mullards!
    They are coming from the UK. After I won the bid and PAID I was told the guy was going on holiday and would not be able to ship until the 16th...Brits...
    Ya gotta love 'em.
    So I am trying to be patient.
    Maybe it's better this way since this week I am overloaded with family commitments.
    Next week will be a different story.
    Provided the seller has good feedback, you'll get 'em eventually. I've waited up to six weeks for my MaoTseTung-Sols (compliments to Kentley for that monicker) to arrive from China, but they get here. I've actually never been stiffed on a tube deal. There seems to be a certain honour amongst thieves.

Your a funny man deep!...Mao!
    Actually it was Kentley who discovered the Mullards! I purchased them on his recommendation since I want to introduce four Sovtek KT88's to the m125's.
    Not worried about getting them as you mentioned the seller does have good feedback and I was in contact with him.
    Sounds like a nice guy.
    Received tracking number on the 16th so would suspect I should receive them by weeks end...latest Monday

deepee99

Post by deepee99 on Thu May 19, 2016 11:03 am

Blue, that's good to hear.
    The antique Mullards are as bullet-proof as the Bendixes from the old days. Stick 'em in and forget 'em.

bluemeanies

Post by bluemeanies on Thu May 19, 2016 4:36 pm

deepee99 wrote:Blue, that's good to hear.
    The antique Mullards are as bullet-proof as the Bendixes from the old days. Stick 'em in and forget 'em.

Thanks deep...Mitsubishi had some big speakers back in the day!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:24 pm

Current date/time is Sun Dec 04, 2016 8:24 pm