Thanx. It was a pretty good set to begin with. I can't take much credit other than going through them as a tech and making sure everything is right voltage wise etc. Replaceing the 100k and 1K and 47Ks on both boards as someone put those ugly greyish resistors on there. Which might function great but looked bad. I also replaced the giant orange drops with these as I felt the Orange was distracting from the over all look. I am sure there are better caps out there than the solens but for now they are fine. I also made some rubber gaskets using gasket rubber for the power trannies. Also I find with Dynacos like my ST70 if you put dense foam or soft rubber feet under each leg of the bottom of the amp, you hear nothing from the power trannies vibrating but I am really picky. The challenge with these is they weigh 30 pounds each and soft foam packs down, especially on the side of the power transformer. Thx for the comments.