The Dynaco Tube Audio Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Dynaco Tube Audio Forum

Dedicated to the restoration and preservation of all original Dynaco tube audio equipment - Customer support for Tubes4hifi VTA tube amp and preamp kits and all Dynakitparts.com products

3 posters

in Oregon and back up and running

in Oregon and back up and running Empty in Oregon and back up and running

Post by Guest Tue Aug 16, 2016 11:54 am

well, we made it to the southern coast of Oregon. Maybe I should change my handle to OregonWay!
    We spent the last two weeks painting the inside of our new abode, there are still things to do, but the important thing is that our PAS2/3 upgrade kits business is back up and running, as well as our custom build side.
    There was a lot of catching up to do on this forum, many new topics, good to see that the interest in old and new tube audio gear is well and growing!
    10-E-C
    10-E-C

in Oregon and back up and running Empty Re: in Oregon and back up and running

Post by 10-E-C Tue Aug 16, 2016 3:26 pm

MontanaWay wrote:well, we made it to the southern coast of Oregon. Maybe I should change my handle to OregonWay!
    We spent the last two weeks painting the inside of our new abode, there are still things to do, but the important thing is that our PAS2/3 upgrade kits business is back up and running, as well as our custom build side.
    There was a lot of catching up to do on this forum, many new topics, good to see that the interest in old and new tube audio gear is well and growing!

Welcome back,

Glad you made your move in the summer time, the Oregon trail can be hazardous in the winter time.

TM
    GlacierJohn

Post by GlacierJohn Sat Sep 10, 2016 6:04 pm

MontanaWay wrote:well, we made it to the southern coast of Oregon. Maybe I should change my handle to OregonWay!

Glad you made it. I built nice walnut chassis for those Big Bopper MK IIIs you helped me design a year ago. Now I'm putting the kit together and have a few questions for you when things settle down in Oregon.
    deepee99
    deepee99

Post by deepee99 Wed Sep 14, 2016 8:01 pm

Enjoy the rain, amigo.
    You'll soon be having webbed feet.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:15 am