The Dynaco Tube Audio Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Dynaco Tube Audio Forum

Dedicated to the restoration and preservation of all original Dynaco tube audio equipment - Customer support for Tubes4hifi VTA tube amp and preamp kits and all Dynakitparts.com products

2 posters

Vintage-AR has replacement Dynaco A-25 and A-35 grille cloths

Bob Latino
    Bob Latino
    Admin

Vintage-AR has replacement Dynaco A-25 and A-35 grille cloths Empty Vintage-AR has replacement Dynaco A-25 and A-35 grille cloths

Post by Bob Latino Fri Oct 28, 2016 8:08 am

I ran across an Ebay store the other day called VINTAGE-AR. They carry mostly replacement parts for vintage AR speakers but they also have replacement grille cloths and Dynaco logo plates for the Dynaco A-25 and A-35 speakers. Check them out at the link below ..

VINTAGE-AR store on Ebay

Bob
    deepee99
    deepee99

Vintage-AR has replacement Dynaco A-25 and A-35 grille cloths Empty Re: Vintage-AR has replacement Dynaco A-25 and A-35 grille cloths

Post by deepee99 Mon Nov 07, 2016 2:49 pm

Bob Latino wrote:I ran across an Ebay store the other day called VINTAGE-AR. They carry mostly replacement parts for vintage AR speakers but they also have replacement grille cloths and Dynaco logo plates for the Dynaco A-25 and A-35 speakers. Check them out at the link below ..

VINTAGE-AR store on Ebay

Bob

Nice site, Bob. Just wish they carried drop-in woofers for the Dynaco A-25/-35. There are approximations from SEAS and Scanspeak, but the baskets are just larger enough in diameter that some serious carpentry is required, esp. on the -25s. I've only found original woofs in the used market.

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:09 am