The Dynaco Tube Audio Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Dynaco Tube Audio Forum

Dedicated to the restoration and preservation of all original Dynaco tube audio equipment - Customer support for Tubes4hifi VTA tube amp and preamp kits and all Dynakitparts.com products

+5
Peter W.
Dogstar
bluemeanies
MarcVBelgium
cci1492
9 posters

primaluna dialogue premium preamplifier

cci1492
    cci1492

primaluna dialogue premium preamplifier - Page 2 Empty Re: primaluna dialogue premium preamplifier

Post by cci1492 Fri May 05, 2017 10:34 am

That equalizer is a pre-amp as well, and that's the one that I replaced with the new one, it's out of the picture.
    Dogstar

primaluna dialogue premium preamplifier - Page 2 Empty Re: primaluna dialogue premium preamplifier

Post by Dogstar Fri May 05, 2017 10:46 am

OK...thanks.
    jhm007

Post by jhm007 Fri Apr 13, 2018 6:07 pm

Hello All! - I am jumping into this thread as I am looking for you advice and opinions on a (hopefully) not to off subject- I am looking at the PrimaLuna Prologue preamp to pair with my Hafler DH500 amp.
    (I realize this is a solid state amp, and this is a tube forum, but being a Hafler amp, I hope you will find this not too off topic for this forum) and if I am, I apologize! *and Thank you in advance! Very Happy
    cci1492
    cci1492

Post by cci1492 Fri Apr 13, 2018 7:02 pm

I use the PrimaLuna on a Soundcrastfsmen amp from the same era (SS) as the Hafler. I think you'll like how it sounds. It's a very quiet amp too.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:43 am