The Dynaco Tube Audio Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Dynaco Tube Audio Forum

Dedicated to the restoration and preservation of all original Dynaco tube audio equipment - Customer support for Tubes4hifi VTA tube amp and preamp kits and all Dynakitparts.com products

+2
Pillo69
Bob Latino
6 posters

Kegger - Moderator of Audiokarma forum killed in car accident

Bob Latino
    Bob Latino
    Admin

Kegger - Moderator of Audiokarma forum killed in car accident Empty Kegger - Moderator of Audiokarma forum killed in car accident

Post by Bob Latino Fri Jun 02, 2017 1:10 pm

I have swapped a few Emails over the years with Paul McKechnie who is "Kegger" and one of the administrators of the Audiokarma "Tube Audio" section. Paul was very knowledgeable and contributed much to tube audio the past couple of decades. Paul, who lives in Warren, MI was in his car with his parents in Roseville, MI, yesterday 6/1/17 when a fellow in a stolen Jeep Cherokee ran a red light and crashed into his car. Paul was 51 years old ... Read more about this at the link below ..

"Kegger" dies in car crash

Photo of Paul below ..

Paul_Mc_Kechnie

RIP Kegger ...

Bob

Last edited by Bob Latino on Sat Jun 03, 2017 8:43 am; edited 2 times in total
    Pillo69
    Pillo69

Kegger - Moderator of Audiokarma forum killed in car accident Empty Re: Kegger - Moderator of Audiokarma forum killed in car accident

Post by Pillo69 Fri Jun 02, 2017 6:05 pm

D.E.P.
    pedrocols
    pedrocols

Kegger - Moderator of Audiokarma forum killed in car accident Empty Re: Kegger - Moderator of Audiokarma forum killed in car accident

Post by pedrocols Fri Jun 02, 2017 9:26 pm

RIP
    WntrMute2
    WntrMute2

Post by WntrMute2 Sat Jun 03, 2017 9:48 am

I saw Kegger at a recent meet and wished I had given him a big hug instead of my usual "Hey Keg" greeting.  He lived not far from me and always had something you wanted in his basement stash.  So sorry that he is no longer.  A generous mate without a cross bone in his body.

Last edited by WntrMute2 on Sat Jun 03, 2017 12:36 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : changed say to saw)
    cci1492
    cci1492

Post by cci1492 Sat Jun 03, 2017 10:18 am

R.I.P.
    bluemeanies
    bluemeanies

Post by bluemeanies Sat Jun 03, 2017 12:30 pm

RIP
    WntrMute2
    WntrMute2

Post by WntrMute2 Sat Jun 03, 2017 6:15 pm

Pillo69 wrote:D.E.P.

What does this mean?
    cci1492
    cci1492

Post by cci1492 Sat Jun 03, 2017 6:49 pm

WntrMute2 wrote:
    Pillo69 wrote:D.E.P.

What does this mean?

“Descanse en paz”

Rest in Peace in Spanish
    WntrMute2
    WntrMute2

Post by WntrMute2 Sun Jun 04, 2017 2:02 pm

For those in a position to help;  there is a https://www.gofundme.com/mckechnie-medical-and-funeral-fund to help with funeral and medical costs. Give if you can.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:29 am