The Dynaco Tube Audio Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Dynaco Tube Audio Forum

Dedicated to the restoration and preservation of all original Dynaco tube audio equipment - Customer support for Tubes4hifi VTA tube amp and preamp kits and all Dynakitparts.com products

2 posters

help with older sds cap board

natoe
    natoe

help with older sds cap board Empty help with older sds cap board

Post by natoe Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:06 pm

Bob, I had asked awhile back about this older sds board and one more question Iam not sure what to do with the 2 red wires from the output transformers because iam using the 5ar4. the newer board showes them landed.

thanks
    Bob Latino
    Bob Latino
    Admin

help with older sds cap board Empty Re: help with older sds cap board

Post by Bob Latino Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:17 am

natoe wrote:Bob, I had asked awhile back about this older sds board and one more question Iam not sure what to do with the 2 red wires from the output transformers because iam using the 5ar4. the newer board showes them landed.

thanks

Hi,

On the diagram below connect the two RED wires where it says "One wire from choke (C354 or 156R), red wire from each output transformer". You should have three eyelets in a row there. One is for one choke lead and the other two are for the two red wires from the two output transformers. On the diagram it shows two red dots - one for each CHOKE lead - that is why those two red dots are in there ...

Bob

help with older sds cap board SDSchokeleadsoldboard
    natoe
    natoe

Post by natoe Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:45 am

thanks bob it was a little late for me last night.rather be safe than sorry.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:03 am