The Dynaco Tube Audio Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Dynaco Tube Audio Forum

Dedicated to the restoration and preservation of all original Dynaco tube audio equipment - Customer support for Tubes4hifi VTA tube amp and preamp kits and all Dynakitparts.com products

+3
Tom
sKiZo
Bob Latino
7 posters

Protect your "package" .. There truly is something new every day ..

Bob Latino
    Bob Latino
    Admin

Protect your "package" .. There truly is something new every day .. Empty Protect your "package" .. There truly is something new every day ..

Post by Bob Latino Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:52 pm

Protect your "package" .. There truly is something new every day .. Spartan_underwear

Check out the new Spartan underwear for men with "Wave stopper technology" that blocks 99% of radiation from cell phones and Wi-Fi networks. Keep your "package" protected !

See link below ..

Spartan underwear

I will leave the snarky comments to others - lol ..

Bob

Protect your "package" .. There truly is something new every day .. Empty Re: Protect your "package" .. There truly is something new every day ..

Post by Guest Sun Jun 24, 2018 1:44 pm

I may buy a pair to line my phono stage.
    sKiZo
    sKiZo

Protect your "package" .. There truly is something new every day .. Empty Re: Protect your "package" .. There truly is something new every day ..

Post by sKiZo Sun Jun 24, 2018 8:40 pm

OK then ... my boys can stop wearing their foil hats.

Will this stuff protect them from angry beavers?

Protect your "package" .. There truly is something new every day .. Bf2799f31d1c66737113eedf23368f0e--duluth-trading-best-commercials
    Tom

Post by Tom Mon Jun 25, 2018 9:05 am

Yeah, kinda like the tinfoil hat
    in that it keeps the government
    from knowing what you're,

um,

thinking(?).

Embarassed

(It's just an album cover!!!!)
    Peter W.
    Peter W.

Post by Peter W. Mon Jun 25, 2018 1:00 pm

[quote="Tom"]Yeah, kinda like the tinfoil hat
    in that it keeps the government
    from knowing what you're,

um,

thinking(?).

There are far too many that "think" with their "package".

And I will stop right there!
    dmagazz
    dmagazz

Post by dmagazz Mon Jun 25, 2018 1:20 pm

lol, holy molly, are they fire proof too. those waves can generate some heat for the meat. i dont wanna be the victim of a "short's" range cookout. :p
    ArlanB
    ArlanB

Post by ArlanB Mon Jun 25, 2018 6:40 pm

I realize that the advertised primary function is to prevent penitration of stray emissions, however I wonder if they might be employed to help prevent a bent cantilever?

Couldn't pass this up.
    Kentley
    Kentley

Post by Kentley Mon Jun 25, 2018 7:12 pm

The big question, for me, is "Do they work both ways? I.e. Do they prevent stray emissions from the wearer?" { Which, of course, are, potentially, even more dangerous than any stray rays from our devices }.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:58 am