The Dynaco Tube Audio Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Dynaco Tube Audio Forum

Dedicated to the restoration and preservation of all original Dynaco tube audio equipment - Customer support for Tubes4hifi VTA tube amp and preamp kits and all Dynakitparts.com products

2 posters

good read on the st 70 i found ( the inside story dynaco)

dmagazz
    dmagazz

good read on the st 70 i found ( the inside story dynaco) Empty good read on the st 70 i found ( the inside story dynaco)

Post by dmagazz Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:44 am

Bob Latino
    Bob Latino
    Admin

good read on the st 70 i found ( the inside story dynaco) Empty Re: good read on the st 70 i found ( the inside story dynaco)

Post by Bob Latino Tue Jul 10, 2018 2:29 pm

We have had posts about this "new" Dynaco ST-70 for the past 2 or 3 years. My take on this new version of this amp is at the link below .. In short - It won't sell at $3K .. Maybe at $2K they will sell a few ??

My take on the new Dynaco ST-70X

Bob
    dmagazz
    dmagazz

good read on the st 70 i found ( the inside story dynaco) Empty Re: good read on the st 70 i found ( the inside story dynaco)

Post by dmagazz Tue Jul 10, 2018 2:42 pm

ohhh wow!! i didnt dig into the cost of those things.
    thats insane!
    and pardon my ignorance here,i hope i didnt offend you by posting it.
    i now realize your not a part of that dynaco as you are the other products (the vta stuff and dynacoparts)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:19 pm