The Dynaco Tube Audio Forum

Dedicated to the restoration and preservation of all original Dynaco tube audio equipment - Customer support for Dynaco VTA tube amp kits, all Tubes4hifi.com products and all Dynakitparts.com products

Can we fix all these red links on Wikipedia?

bennytehcat
    bennytehcat

Can we fix all these red links on Wikipedia?

Post by bennytehcat on Wed Dec 26, 2018 6:19 pm

I feel like if anyone is capable of doing this, they probably reside here. We should make this happen.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dynaco

WLT
    WLT

Re: Can we fix all these red links on Wikipedia?

Post by WLT on Wed Dec 26, 2018 8:16 pm

I see your concern and think it should be resolved. I do not know how to modify Wikipedia but I feel someone in the forum could/should do it.

I also think the forum (Bob's approval?) could add itself under external links as a source of help.

I could help (to some extent) if it is needed. Let me know via post or messenger.

Thanks for pointing this out.
    Bob Latino
    Bob Latino
    Admin

Post by Bob Latino on Wed Dec 26, 2018 8:31 pm

A few years ago I edited that Wikipedia web page to add the Dynakitparts and the Tubes4hifi web sites to mention that "we were carrying on the Dynaco tradition" with supplying parts and upgrades for the original Dynaco amps/preamps. The next day Wikipedia erased all that I had posted. You can edit the post up there but that alerts Wikipedia that the text on that web page has been edited and then they can choose to leave it there, alter it or erase it.

Bob
    deepee99
    deepee99

Post by deepee99 on Thu Dec 27, 2018 2:36 pm

Bob Latino wrote:A few years ago I edited that Wikipedia web page to add the Dynakitparts and the Tubes4hifi web sites to mention that "we were carrying on the Dynaco tradition" with supplying parts and upgrades for the original Dynaco amps/preamps. The next day Wikipedia erased all that I had posted. You can edit the post up there but that alerts Wikipedia that the text on that web page has been edited and then they can choose to leave it there, alter it or erase it.

Bob
    Jerks

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Mar 23, 2019 3:38 am