The Dynaco Tube Audio Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Dynaco Tube Audio Forum

Dedicated to the restoration and preservation of all original Dynaco tube audio equipment - Customer support for Tubes4hifi VTA tube amp and preamp kits and all Dynakitparts.com products

3 posters

SCA-35 Front Panel Wiring Pictorial

stewdan

SCA-35 Front Panel Wiring Pictorial Empty SCA-35 Front Panel Wiring Pictorial

Post by stewdan Thu Jan 31, 2019 4:26 pm

Hi ---- Does anyone have the SCA-35 Front Panel Wiring Pictorial that they would be willing to share?  I have several downloaded assembly manuals but they all are missing the Front Panel Wiring Pictorial.  

I have a kit built SCA-35 that I am trying to replace the Radio Shack 271-1732 100K Volume Control that someone put in, but the space between the actual front panel and the front of the chassis is so congested, that I can't see exactly where wires go to.  

I am trying to replace that VC with an ALPS 250K Volume Control with loudness taps and the pictorial would definitely help.
    Peter W.
    Peter W.

SCA-35 Front Panel Wiring Pictorial Empty Re: SCA-35 Front Panel Wiring Pictorial

Post by Peter W. Thu Jan 31, 2019 4:36 pm

stewdan wrote:Hi ---- Does anyone have the SCA-35 Front Panel Wiring Pictorial that they would be willing to share?  I have several downloaded assembly manuals but they all are missing the Front Panel Wiring Pictorial.  

I have a kit built SCA-35 that I am trying to replace the Radio Shack 271-1732 100K Volume Control that someone put in, but the space between the actual front panel and the front of the chassis is so congested, that I can't see exactly where wires go to.  

I am trying to replace that VC with an ALPS 250K Volume Control with loudness taps and the pictorial would definitely help.

You have the ability to either tilt the panel forward (remove the back screw on the front panel), or even lift it up by removing both screws. Take many pictures as you go along.
    peterh
    peterh

SCA-35 Front Panel Wiring Pictorial Empty Re: SCA-35 Front Panel Wiring Pictorial

Post by peterh Thu Jan 31, 2019 4:42 pm

stewdan wrote:Hi ---- Does anyone have the SCA-35 Front Panel Wiring Pictorial that they would be willing to share?  I have several downloaded assembly manuals but they all are missing the Front Panel Wiring Pictorial.  

I have one :
    http://n.manet.nu//tubedoc/SCA35-WD.pdf
    stewdan

SCA-35 Front Panel Wiring Pictorial Empty SCA-35 Front Panel Wiring Pictorial

Post by stewdan Thu Jan 31, 2019 5:36 pm

Peter W ---- Thanks, I completely missed that the front part of the Chassis was remove-able or tilt-able!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:05 am