The Dynaco Tube Audio Forum

Dedicated to the restoration and preservation of all original Dynaco tube audio equipment - Customer support for Tubes4hifi VTA tube amp and preamp kits and all Dynakitparts.com products

new products

tubes4hifi
    tubes4hifi
    Admin

new products Empty new products

Post by tubes4hifi on Fri Nov 01, 2019 4:26 pm

OK, it's November now, and 7 weeks to Christmas.
    Over the past couple months I've been working on new products that amazingly don't cost more, they actually cost less!
    I don't have photos yet (very soon, keep posted), but I think some readers will want to email me to get on a waiting list (not more than a couple weeks at most).
    Only one of these built so far . . . SP7 preamp, based on the famous & original Marantz 7 circuits, this preamp has some premium features so it's not cheap but not expensive either.
    Only available as a finished product.   Phono and Line preamps, EQ loop, stereo/mono switch, and dual gains with master volume.  4 inputs.  $950 ready to play.
    The SP8 preamp is back!   This was my best selling product before the SP12 & SP14.  Phono and Line preamp, full kits starting at $490
    SP11 preamp . . . OK, here's the deal !!  This is a special edition of the SP12 in a tiny chassis, 2 or 3 inputs, and only $490 -fully assembled read to play!!  
    That's about half the price of the standard SP12.  Same exact circuit design, just a different chassis and power supply.   Best sound & best price except for my premium SP14.
    SP12-SE preamp . . . another special edition, this is my standard SP12 but put into the less expensive SP10 chassis, which makes a kit price $495 instead of $695.
    ST35 amplifier . . . not the Dynaco version, but does use the great sounding EL84 tubes in a chassis that matches the high end SP12 & SP14 preamps  $675 full kit plus tubes, or $775 with all tubes.
    Add 3-4 inputs and a volume control for a full integrated version for $60 more.

I'm adding photos and more information here . . . www.tubes4hifi.com/new.htm

email me at   info@tubes4hifi.com  for more info or to get in line to buy.

Current date/time is Fri Dec 06, 2019 7:49 am