The Dynaco Tube Audio Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Dynaco Tube Audio Forum

Dedicated to the restoration and preservation of all original Dynaco tube audio equipment - Customer support for Tubes4hifi VTA tube amp and preamp kits and all Dynakitparts.com products

2 posters

Two interesting NEW Youtube audio videos

Bob Latino
    Bob Latino
    Admin

Two interesting NEW Youtube audio videos Empty Two interesting NEW Youtube audio videos

Post by Bob Latino Wed Dec 25, 2019 9:17 pm

I found these two NEW (December 2019) Youtube audio related videos a few days ago. Check them out if you like audio discussions ..

Bob

The Missing Fundamental

Tubes vs. solid state amps. Which sounds best ? - This one is about 45 minutes long but does contain good info. Yep - They do knock tube amps a little but you are free to express what you think below ..

Hops

Two interesting NEW Youtube audio videos Empty Re: Two interesting NEW Youtube audio videos

Post by Hops Thu Dec 26, 2019 7:00 pm

Thanks for the videos. I also watched the Quboz vs Tidal one by the same people, which was interesting. I am enjoying Quboz, never tried Tidal. I suspect the sound of either is better than my hearing, so it comes down to catalog and user interface. Quboz, being French, has a great catalog of American Expatriate Jazz and Blues recorded in Europe, not typically available in the USA. Also, I am a big Arne Domnerus fan, and there is a very limited selection of CDs available on Amazon etc, but Quboz has a great selection of Arne stuff, of varying quality.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:12 am