The Dynaco Tube Audio Forum

Dedicated to the restoration and preservation of all original Dynaco tube audio equipment - Customer support for Dynaco VTA tube amp kits, all Tubes4hifi.com products and all Dynakitparts.com products

Finally found a worthy wall outlet

Captain Coconut

Finally found a worthy wall outlet

Post by Captain Coconut on Sun Aug 08, 2010 4:07 pm

Here's the answer to all my audio problems. I was hooked by the third review which was illuminating!

http://www.parts-express.com/pe/showdetl.cfm?Partnumber=110-439&vReviewShow=1#reviews

natoe

Re: Finally found a worthy wall outlet

Post by natoe on Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:00 pm

That looks to me to be just your average hospital spec grade plug.About 10 bucks at your local electrical supply house. I would like to see that on a scope next to a regular 20 amp home depot plug.

Corona

Post by Corona on Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:56 pm

Bwahahahahahaha

How exactly is this gonna make a difference when the electricity still gets contaminated by all of that bad old wiring in your house? I guess we need to replace all of the wiring in the walls with solid gold wire. Oh and don't forget to use a high grade silver wound pole transformer to supply your home with premium and pure power.

JunkyJan

Post by JunkyJan on Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:15 pm

The comments at the parts express website on this item are hilarious (at least most of them) - glad to see people take a light-hearted approach to stupid ideas like $150 wall outlets...

-- Junky

viridian

Post by viridian on Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:38 pm

I purchased one and found it to be a great upgrade from both my cryoed Hubbell 8300 and MIT outlets. And not too expensive given that I have spent a grand or so on power cables. Heartily recommended!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:34 pm

Current date/time is Fri Sep 30, 2016 2:34 pm