The Dynaco Tube Audio Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Dynaco Tube Audio Forum

Dedicated to the restoration and preservation of all original Dynaco tube audio equipment - Customer support for Tubes4hifi VTA tube amp and preamp kits and all Dynakitparts.com products

5 posters

Search Function?

WntrMute2
    WntrMute2

Search Function? Empty Search Function?

Post by WntrMute2 Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:08 pm

I'm sure I'm looking right at it but is this forum searchable? Thanks in advance
    Dave
    Luddite
    Luddite

Search Function? Empty Re: Search Function?

Post by Luddite Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:24 pm

WntrMute2 wrote:I'm sure I'm looking right at it but is this forum searchable? Thanks in advance
    Dave

Dave,

Yes you can search, though its hard to see it (low contrast). It is selectable from the "banner" at the top of the page.

Best Regards.
    Charlie

P.S. to Bob...Could you please change the background color, lettering, or both to make it easier to see? Many Thanks!
    ejc

Post by ejc Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:49 am

Luddite wrote:
    WntrMute2 wrote:I'm sure I'm looking right at it but is this forum searchable? Thanks in advance
    Dave

Dave,

Yes you can search, though its hard to see it (low contrast). It is selectable from the "banner" at the top of the page.

Best Regards.
    Charlie

P.S. to Bob...Could you please change the background color, lettering, or both to make it easier to see? Many Thanks!

I'll agree with that request
    Bob Latino
    Bob Latino
    Admin

Post by Bob Latino Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:10 am

The good thing about this forum is that it is free and the ads are small. The bad is that the forum software does not work as advertised. The "administrative panel" to alter the forum parameters is non-intuitive and sometimes just doesn't work at all. When I have the time I will attempt to make the Search function easier to find.

As Luddite has mentioned, there is a "Search" button in the banner near the top of the page.

Bob
    anbitet66
    anbitet66

Post by anbitet66 Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:31 am

Is it me, or did the site look completely different this morning at about 5:15 eastern time? I almost hit the floor at the changes, and now it seems everything is back as before? Or was I up just a little too early?
    Bob Latino
    Bob Latino
    Admin

Post by Bob Latino Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:35 am

Hi,

Yes - I was *attempting* to wade through the display options and tried different looks to the forum. I did make some temporary alterations to the look of the forum but we are now back to the same display ..

Bob

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:54 pm