The Dynaco Tube Audio Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Dynaco Tube Audio Forum

Dedicated to the restoration and preservation of all original Dynaco tube audio equipment - Customer support for Tubes4hifi VTA tube amp and preamp kits and all Dynakitparts.com products

2 posters

Preamp with tone controls for ST70.

Mr.Miele
    Mr.Miele

PAS tone - Preamp with tone controls for ST70. Empty Preamp with tone controls for ST70.

Post by Mr.Miele Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:09 pm

Hello guys,
    I need help to choose preamp. I'm building my system now and I will use Pro-Ject Xpression III turn table, Dynaco ST70 amp and B&WCM5 speakers.
    My question is, what kind preamp you can recommend for ST70, I prefer to have tone controls. Will use it with TT and CD
    Bob Latino
    Bob Latino
    Admin

PAS tone - Preamp with tone controls for ST70. Empty Re: Preamp with tone controls for ST70.

Post by Bob Latino Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:19 pm

Hi,

Check out the tubes4hifi PAS-3 clone preamp at the link below.

PAS-3 clone preamp

It has a phono input for your TT and tone controls also. Very few preamps today have both ..

Bob
    Mr.Miele
    Mr.Miele

PAS tone - Preamp with tone controls for ST70. Empty Re: Preamp with tone controls for ST70.

Post by Mr.Miele Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:26 pm

Thanks Bob!
    Is someone tried Adcom GFP-715 with ST70? Good reviews on this preamp. Tone controls, remote and bypass output.
    Mr.Miele
    Mr.Miele

Post by Mr.Miele Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:17 am

Just got my Adcom GFP-175.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:38 pm