The Dynaco Tube Audio Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Dynaco Tube Audio Forum

Dedicated to the restoration and preservation of all original Dynaco tube audio equipment - Customer support for Tubes4hifi VTA tube amp and preamp kits and all Dynakitparts.com products

2 posters

New tweak? The Brodule

GP49

New tweak?  The Brodule Empty New tweak? The Brodule

Post by GP49 Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:31 am

New room-treatment tweak, with glittering glorious claims in flowery prose:

The Brodule

This much I'll give it credit for: it's DIY, so nobody is trying to make a thousand-dollar profit on something that costs five bucks to construct.

Yet...
    Westy56
    Westy56

New tweak?  The Brodule Empty Re: New tweak? The Brodule

Post by Westy56 Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:49 am

GP49 wrote:New room-treatment tweak, with glittering glorious claims in flowery prose:

The Brodule

This much I'll give it credit for: it's DIY, so nobody is trying to make a thousand-dollar profit on something that costs five bucks to construct.

Yet...

This may be how he can make some money.

"1) The Instruction Manual by Audiophile Apiguide

http://www.apiguide.net/images-audio/defocaliseur-a-billes-brodule.pdf

This is the abridged manual. If you want the full manual, it is necessary to order the CD made by the Audiophile Apiguide (the CD contains all the tweaks developed by Audiophile Apiguide over 40 years), which only costs a small amount of money. You can manage to build the Brodule without the full manual, the abridged manual and my explanations below may be enough, but the CD can give you useful additional details."

It would be a neat little art project.

Steve

Current date/time is Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:50 pm