The Dynaco Tube Audio Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Dynaco Tube Audio Forum

Dedicated to the restoration and preservation of all original Dynaco tube audio equipment - Customer support for Tubes4hifi VTA tube amp and preamp kits and all Dynakitparts.com products

2 posters

Sheesh... Perhaps I should get one of these....

JunkyJan
    JunkyJan

Sheesh... Perhaps I should get one of these.... Empty Sheesh... Perhaps I should get one of these....

Post by JunkyJan Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:34 pm

Good Day

(Purely a tongue-in-cheek posting)

My analog source setup currently consist of a Thorens TD 160 turntable with a Denon DL160 MC pickup cartridge... Was VERY happy with it until now, until I ran across this on a related forum:
    http://www.cartridgedb.com/docs/at33ptg.pdf Shocked
    The bit that really got me was the "it leaps and employs the knight" part - I always wanted Sir Galahad to work for me, but do I have to feed him?

-- JunkyJan

Sheesh... Perhaps I should get one of these.... Empty Re: Sheesh... Perhaps I should get one of these....

Post by Guest Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:57 pm

Last edited by PeterCapo on Tue Dec 01, 2020 12:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
    JunkyJan
    JunkyJan

Sheesh... Perhaps I should get one of these.... Empty Re: Sheesh... Perhaps I should get one of these....

Post by JunkyJan Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:47 am

PeterCapo wrote:...also really good for the gallbladder:
    http://www.yaqin.cn/en/company.html
    Holy Mackerel, Batman... Why do I feel like having a hamburger after reading that? Shocked

-- JunkyJan
    Tube Nube
    Tube Nube

Post by Tube Nube Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:53 pm

"Yao!" ...

My eyes have are must hurt of have reading of page web.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:25 pm