The Dynaco Tube Audio Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Dynaco Tube Audio Forum

Dedicated to the restoration and preservation of all original Dynaco tube audio equipment - Customer support for Tubes4hifi VTA tube amp and preamp kits and all Dynakitparts.com products

+6
deepee99
monkuboy
audiobill
Bob Latino
Kentley
GP49
10 posters

No new posts in 30 plus hours!!??

GP49

No new posts in 30 plus hours!!?? Empty No new posts in 30 plus hours!!??

Post by GP49 Wed Apr 27, 2016 9:55 pm

No new post since 1130 on Tuesday!  

What happened?  I'm in withdrawal!  

I need my fix!
    Kentley
    Kentley

No new posts in 30 plus hours!!?? Empty Re: No new posts in 30 plus hours!!??

Post by Kentley Wed Apr 27, 2016 10:31 pm

Spring Break! drunken
    Bob Latino
    Bob Latino
    Admin

Post by Bob Latino Thu Apr 28, 2016 8:39 am

People are still depressed over paying their taxes by April 18th and they are sitting in front of a TV zoning out watching continuous Gilligan's Island reruns ?

I am sure that Kentley and Depee99 (our resident quipsters) can come up with something better than that ?
    audiobill

Post by audiobill Thu Apr 28, 2016 10:36 am

Ginger and Mary Ann.......
    monkuboy

Post by monkuboy Thu Apr 28, 2016 11:31 am

I'm a newbie, having recently purchased an ST-120 kit and now am totally sold on how wonderful Bob's amps are. I check the forum daily and normally there are several people logged in and I wonder what are they all looking at if there are no new posts? Surely everyone has probably read every single post in this forum at least once so are they just hanging around refreshing the page until something new is posted? Very Happy
    deepee99
    deepee99

No new posts in 30 plus hours!!?? Empty My apologies

Post by deepee99 Thu Apr 28, 2016 11:53 am

I spilled a beer on my keyboard and am awaiting a new one from Amazon.
    Kentley
    Kentley

Post by Kentley Thu Apr 28, 2016 12:08 pm

My gonads ate my homework again. What a Face What a Face
    deepee99
    deepee99

Post by deepee99 Thu Apr 28, 2016 12:12 pm

monkuboy wrote:I'm a newbie, having recently purchased an ST-120 kit and now am totally sold on how wonderful Bob's amps are.  I check the forum daily and normally there are several people logged in and I wonder what are they all looking at if there are no new posts?  Surely everyone has probably read every single post in this forum at least once so are they just hanging around refreshing the page until something new is posted?  Very Happy
    You stay logged in even if your brower's turned off. You have to log-out (top right of screen). The Forum does log you out after a certain length of inactivity, I guess.
    audiobill

Post by audiobill Thu Apr 28, 2016 12:15 pm

Welcome to the forum, Rickie!
    deepee99
    deepee99

Post by deepee99 Thu Apr 28, 2016 12:21 pm

audiobill wrote:Welcome to the forum, Rickie!

Or as some of us prefer to call it, Tommy's Holiday Camp. "Never mind the weather, the 'oliday's forever, ha-ha-ha! Welcome . . ."
    monkuboy

Post by monkuboy Thu Apr 28, 2016 2:39 pm

Thanks, Bill! Gee I guess I show as perpetually logged in since I never bother to formally log off. Makes it seem like I'm an addict or something, haha.
    deepee99
    deepee99

Post by deepee99 Thu Apr 28, 2016 2:43 pm

monkuboy wrote:

Thanks, Bill!  Gee I guess I show as perpetually logged in since I never bother to formally log off.  Makes it seem like I'm an addict or something, haha.
    Oh, Bob or Roy will de-log you if you post something particularly raunchy. Don't ever say that a driver tube has become a hummer. They are a sensitive lot. Thanks to Amazon I have a new keyboard, arrived by mule train this a.m.
    monkuboy

Post by monkuboy Thu Apr 28, 2016 3:31 pm

deepee99 wrote:
    monkuboy wrote:

Thanks, Bill!  Gee I guess I show as perpetually logged in since I never bother to formally log off.  Makes it seem like I'm an addict or something, haha.
    Oh, Bob or Roy will de-log you if you post something particularly raunchy. Don't ever say that a driver tube has become a hummer. They are a sensitive lot. Thanks to Amazon I have a new keyboard, arrived by mule train this a.m.

Being the new guy who doesn't know what the heck he is doing most of the time, I'll make sure and mind my manners! Smile
    deepee99
    deepee99

Post by deepee99 Thu Apr 28, 2016 3:35 pm

monkuboy wrote:
    deepee99 wrote:
    monkuboy wrote:

Being the new guy who doesn't know what the heck he is doing most of the time, I'll make sure and mind my manners!  Smile
    Don't you dare. Manners are verboten here.
    jasn54

Post by jasn54 Fri Apr 29, 2016 2:30 pm

I hadn't swapped any tubes in the past week, therefore haven't needed to ask for help understanding what I did wrong.

Last edited by jasn54 on Fri Apr 29, 2016 9:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
    mark four
    mark four

Post by mark four Fri Apr 29, 2016 7:45 pm

i was hunkered down watching twilight zone binge weekend on the decades channel . the conductor on the train yelled "next stop willoughby " and i came out of my trance .
    wildiowa

Post by wildiowa Sat Apr 30, 2016 9:57 am

Recall when we used to be gently chastised for introducing non-Dyna topics or frivolous activity...idle chit chat will do for entertainment until someone blows something up!
    bluemeanies
    bluemeanies

Post by bluemeanies Sat Apr 30, 2016 11:27 am

mark four wrote:i was hunkered down watching twilight zone binge weekend on the decades channel .  the conductor  on the train yelled "next stop willoughby " and i came out of my trance .

Love that story!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:34 am