I also have the yellow paper diodes installed.
1) took off input interconnects
2) Swapped output speaker wires. Right speaker noise moved to left side. Meaning it stayed on right amp output.
3) Swapped around driver tubes.
4) Replaced all 3 driver tubes. No change so I put my other back in.
5) Swapped around Output Tubes, even though Bob said they don't cause hum.
6) Took all tubes out and checked pins 5 and pins 6 of output tubes to ground. With bias pots in the middle. All 8 pins about -47vdc to -50vdc
7) turned off and checked 10 ohm resisters on each output tube socket. All good.
looked inside for "browned" components
9) I never used the volume knob, so I removed it from the circuit. No change.
10 Also I put in a switch to turn on and off the house power ground inside the cabinet. It doesn't make a difference with the Right Side Noise either way.
I got these voltage check hints from searching this forum. I wasn't sure something to try before swapping the output wires from the VTA circuit board. If that would show anything.
Thanks, depressed something isn't right, with my right side... Scott