The Dynaco Tube Audio Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Dynaco Tube Audio Forum

Dedicated to the restoration and preservation of all original Dynaco tube audio equipment - Customer support for Tubes4hifi VTA tube amp and preamp kits and all Dynakitparts.com products

2 posters

Just Wondering

jwb474

Just Wondering Empty Just Wondering

Post by jwb474 Sat Nov 19, 2022 12:04 am

Was up all night sorting and packing a lot of Dynaco rated stuff preparing for an move next year. I still have a bunch of unfinished projects but I hope to get to them in my lifetime Smile

For some reason I wanted to know if there was a MK1 and MK5 power amp? Very trivial but it is stuck in my head until I find out.
    Bob Latino
    Bob Latino
    Admin

Just Wondering Empty Re: Just Wondering

Post by Bob Latino Sat Nov 19, 2022 3:18 am

jwb474 wrote:Was up all night sorting and packing a lot of Dynaco rated stuff preparing for an move next year. I still have a bunch of unfinished projects but I hope to get to them in my lifetime Smile

For some reason I wanted to know if there was a MK1 and MK5 power amp? Very trivial but it is stuck in my head until I find out.

A list of the original Dynaco products and their year of introduction is below .. No ... There was never any Mark 1 or Mark 5 amplifier.

Bob

Just Wondering Dynaco-products
    jwb474

Post by jwb474 Sat Nov 19, 2022 6:36 pm

Bob Latino wrote:
    jwb474 wrote:Was up all night sorting and packing a lot of Dynaco rated stuff preparing for an move next year. I still have a bunch of unfinished projects but I hope to get to them in my lifetime Smile

A list of the original Dynaco products and their year of introduction is below .. No ... There was never any Mark 1 or Mark 5 amplifier.

Bob

Just Wondering Dynaco-products

Thanks Bob, In all my years I have never seen a release order chart.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Mar 27, 2024 8:58 pm