The Dynaco Tube Audio Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Dynaco Tube Audio Forum

Dedicated to the restoration and preservation of all original Dynaco tube audio equipment - Customer support for Tubes4hifi VTA tube amp and preamp kits and all Dynakitparts.com products

4 posters

OFF TOPIC: Mark Levinson interview

GP49

OFF TOPIC: Mark Levinson interview Empty OFF TOPIC: Mark Levinson interview

Post by GP49 Thu Dec 08, 2011 3:56 am

TOTALLY off topic for this board, really...but as long as we're reading an interview with Nelson Pass, here's one with
    Mark Levinson (though a lot of it is his complaining about how his business partners and associates allegedly cheated him):

Mark Levinson Interview

In addition to yet another audio venture, he's also doing something else...even MORE off-topic for this board:

Mark Levinson Gold Creams
    denny9167
    denny9167

OFF TOPIC: Mark Levinson interview Empty Re: OFF TOPIC: Mark Levinson interview

Post by denny9167 Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:08 am

GP49 wrote:TOTALLY off topic for this board, really...but as long as we're reading an interview with Nelson Pass, here's one with
    Mark Levinson (though a lot of it is his complaining about how his business partners and associates allegedly cheated him):

Mark Levinson Interview

In addition to yet another audio venture, he's also doing something else...even MORE off-topic for this board:

Mark Levinson Gold Creams

I never thought of Levinson as a serious designer anyway.
    Roy Mottram
    Roy Mottram
    Admin

Post by Roy Mottram Thu Dec 08, 2011 2:31 pm

wow, what a character . . . I'd have to totally disagree with his statement . . . .
    Tubes vs Transistors? You can get good sound with both, but tubes have too many downsides.

I'd say for sure it's the other way around!!!
    JunkyJan
    JunkyJan

Post by JunkyJan Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:47 am

OK, any ideas that I ever may have had about owning Mark Levinson equipment just went down the drain... Cream???? What next, Ferarri producing pickup trucks?

Times must be tough I guess.

-- JJ

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 1:55 am