The Dynaco Tube Audio Forum

Dedicated to the restoration and preservation of all original Dynaco tube audio equipment - Customer support for Dynaco VTA tube amp kits, all Tubes4hifi.com products and all Dynakitparts.com products


    Birthdays all around.

    Share

    avi.inc

    Posts : 53
    Join date : 2009-08-03
    Age : 63
    Location : L.A.

    Birthdays all around.

    Post by avi.inc on Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:12 pm

    So birthdays all around my ST 120 turns three today sounding
    Sweet as ever and today begins the last year of my 50s well at least I have a great sounding system.
    Oh for my birthday a brand-new Triumph America motorcycle always wanted a cruiser looking forward to this delivery in a few days everybody have a good weekend.


    Last edited by avi.inc on Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:12 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : The amp is three years old not two. Getting old sucks! Ha...)

    Sal

    Posts : 223
    Join date : 2009-02-05
    Location : Central New Jersey Dynaco-ST70.com

    Re: Birthdays all around.

    Post by Sal on Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:15 pm

    Happy birthday to you. Talking about birthdays, tomorrow my wife turns the big 50!

    Sal

    avi.inc

    Posts : 53
    Join date : 2009-08-03
    Age : 63
    Location : L.A.

    Re: Birthdays all around.

    Post by avi.inc on Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:44 pm

    Sal wrote:Happy birthday to you. Talking about birthdays, tomorrow my wife turns the big 50!

    Sal

    A wife never turns 50 it's always 38 again.(unless you like the couch)

    Captain Coconut

    Posts : 209
    Join date : 2009-10-13
    Age : 64
    Location : Great White North

    Re: Birthdays all around.

    Post by Captain Coconut on Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:28 am

    I turned 60 a couple of weeks ago and it hit me hard - a real psychological hammer blow. You know what they say: too young to die, too old to rock n' roll!

    lol!

    avi.inc

    Posts : 53
    Join date : 2009-08-03
    Age : 63
    Location : L.A.

    Re: Birthdays all around.

    Post by avi.inc on Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:38 am

    Captain Coconut wrote:I turned 60 a couple of weeks ago and it hit me hard - a real psychological hammer blow. You know what they say: too young to die, too old to rock n' roll!

    lol!

    Oh great!! 364,363,362,361..... lol

    t8ter

    Posts : 10
    Join date : 2010-01-03
    Location : Calgary, Alberta

    Re: Birthdays all around.

    Post by t8ter on Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:19 am

    Or Captain they also say "YOU'RE NEVER TOO OLD"

    tubes4hifi
    Admin

    Posts : 1261
    Join date : 2008-11-30

    Re: Birthdays all around.

    Post by tubes4hifi on Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:46 pm

    I'm feeling older hitting 61 this week, but I'll always be rockin' & rollin'!!
    But the journey thru live seemed to hit the top of the hill at about 58,
    then it seems I fell of a cliff and hurt a few things!
    More rockin' will replace more walkin'!

    avi.inc

    Posts : 53
    Join date : 2009-08-03
    Age : 63
    Location : L.A.

    Re: Birthdays all around.

    Post by avi.inc on Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:34 pm

    tubes4hifi wrote:I'm feeling older hitting 61 this week, but I'll always be rockin' & rollin'!!
    But the journey thru live seemed to hit the top of the hill at about 58,
    then it seems I fell of a cliff and hurt a few things!
    More rockin' will replace more walkin'!

    This is getting more and more depressing it's time for some vinyl and turn the volume up

    Sponsored content

    Re: Birthdays all around.

    Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:48 pm


      Current date/time is Mon Sep 26, 2016 9:48 pm