The tranny is out of a chassis, it's the old one, I got a new one from you when I rebuilt the amp ground up. When I measured across the Green/Yellow and Brown/Yellow, it gave about 14-15 volts, which indicates to me the windings are indeed bad. I really didn't chase it down on the schematic to figure out it was center tapped, but since it is, that tells me there is something wrong inside. Oddly on both legs of this tap. So I'm going to trash the tranny. Anybody need the bells?
This would help explain why the amp was not working when I got it (and I knew that) and what caused failure. One channel all the tubes were shot. He does have a sheet in there where he added up what it would cost to fix, and one note was a new transformer to permit replacement of the 5AR4 (why I don't know, but he had parts lists from Panor).
I have the paperwork for the amp (original) including notes on it being built in 1964 by the original owner, he made very good notes in the book. He notes it took him 10 3/4 hours to assemble and finish the amp. I need to scan it, as it's really neat to look at all the notes, and the checks he made. What's really cool is he used this amp for about 30+ years before replacing it.