The Dynaco Tube Audio Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Dynaco Tube Audio Forum

Dedicated to the restoration and preservation of all original Dynaco tube audio equipment - Customer support for Tubes4hifi VTA tube amp and preamp kits and all Dynakitparts.com products

+2
frank
deepee99
6 posters

Bare Nekkid, and I'm scared

deepee99
    deepee99

Bare Nekkid, and I'm scared - Page 2 Empty Re: Bare Nekkid, and I'm scared

Post by deepee99 Wed Apr 23, 2014 3:58 pm

You people genuinely frighten me, and right at the time I am going through tube withdrawal. I will need serious meds or to quit reading this board and and get a boombox with a buncha hip-hop pre-loaded.
    Nevermind, found another jug of Juras downstairs; will be OK for another hour or two. Can I replace this scotch under Obamacare?
    sKiZo
    sKiZo

Post by sKiZo Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:49 pm

deepee99 wrote:You people genuinely frighten me, and right at the time I am going through tube withdrawal.

Our work here is done ...

I ever need to do any work on the Monarch (AKA - ST120) it's simply a matter of switching the the cables back to the McIntosh MC2205. That still works fine, and at just short of 100 pounds, I saw no need to remove it from the rack at this time - not without renting out a fork lift anyway.

Not as young and spry as I used to be ...

Bare Nekkid, and I'm scared - Page 2 McJuggling
    deepee99
    deepee99

Post by deepee99 Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:08 pm

Did I say frighten? Horrify is more like it.
    Ever drop a Bedini amp on your foot? You break your toes, but the tubes, which are non-existent, stay intact.
    Skiz, that's work of art. Ever think of taking up comedy?
    There's another jug of Juras around here, I'm sure of it ; this board is obviously not a self-help group. Just a collection of unrepentant weirdness.
    And I thought I was strange . . .
    Been 24 hours since the tubes left this crib. Maybe I'll try conversation with my wife. People tell me she's a nice person.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:49 pm