The Dynaco Tube Audio Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Dynaco Tube Audio Forum

Dedicated to the restoration and preservation of all original Dynaco tube audio equipment - Customer support for Tubes4hifi VTA tube amp and preamp kits and all Dynakitparts.com products

4 posters

Great service from Warren Coleman of Vacuum Tube Values!!!

Bennyhaha812
    Bennyhaha812

Great service from Warren Coleman of Vacuum Tube Values!!! Empty Great service from Warren Coleman of Vacuum Tube Values!!!

Post by Bennyhaha812 Sun May 06, 2018 12:54 pm

In today's market with so many people trying to make a buck online I feel it's important to draw attention to those who provide honest, fair, and reliable products. I am no way associated Warrens business. I am a customer. There are many shady, dishonest sellers out there that don't stand behind their products or "bend the truth" to increase their profits. Bob Latino recommended seller WPC1896 on eBay to me when I was looking to replace my Sovtek tubes and on 2/5/2018 I bought a quad of Genalex Gold Lion kt88 for my st-120. I mentioned in the auto-bias board thread my recent situation of having one of these tubes red plate d/t what was tested to be a short. I was going through everything in my amp, and decided to get a new rectifier tube when I replaced the kt88 when I noticed the 90 day factory warranty on Warren's listings. This was on the evening of May 5th. I contacted Warren explaining what had occurred and inquiring about the 90 day factory warranty. To my pleasant surprise he responded almost immediately. After answering a couple of questions for him he now has my replacement tube ready for shipment tomorrow along with my new rectifier!
    I felt it was important to bring attention to this and share my experience because it is people like Warren that we all want to do business with! If my experience helps to bring him more customers, keeps an honest, fair and reliable seller in business, or even increases his volume allowing him to continue to offer the most competitive prices then the few minutes it took to mention it is very worth it!! Thanks.
    wpc1896

Great service from Warren Coleman of Vacuum Tube Values!!! Empty Re: Great service from Warren Coleman of Vacuum Tube Values!!!

Post by wpc1896 Sun May 06, 2018 3:22 pm

Thank you for the kind words, I am happy to help. Factory Matched tubes normally last into the 1000s of hours but every once in a while things happen...... I am glad you like the Gold Lions, They are the best KT88s I have heard.
    Bob Latino
    Bob Latino
    Admin

Great service from Warren Coleman of Vacuum Tube Values!!! Empty Re: Great service from Warren Coleman of Vacuum Tube Values!!!

Post by Bob Latino Sun May 06, 2018 4:57 pm

Yes - Warren Coleman is a very good (and honest) seller of tubes based in Ohio. I have purchased tubes from Warren a number of times and have always been satisfied with the tubes that he has sent. Check out Warren's tube offerings at the link below ..

Vacuum Tube Values

Bob
    BNR_1

Post by BNR_1 Sun May 06, 2018 6:18 pm

I have purchased from wpc1896 on eBay a few times. Great seller. The Genalex KT77 sounds great on my ST70. I recommend Warren. I had no idea he had his own web business.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 12:58 am