The Dynaco Tube Audio Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Dynaco Tube Audio Forum

Dedicated to the restoration and preservation of all original Dynaco tube audio equipment - Customer support for Tubes4hifi VTA tube amp and preamp kits and all Dynakitparts.com products

2 posters

My Tubes4hifi VTA ST 120 is on it's way to my door :-)

Tom Pickett
    Tom Pickett

My Tubes4hifi VTA ST 120 is on it's way to my door :-)  Empty My Tubes4hifi VTA ST 120 is on it's way to my door :-)

Post by Tom Pickett Thu Apr 08, 2021 11:21 am

Good morning everyone.... I hope all of you are having a good day.

I just ordered my VTA ST 120 from Bob and it should be here in a few days.

I wanted to say something personal this morning.

Bob is one of the most gracious patient people I have ever had the pleasure to do business with and he always answers his emails within a few minutes of posting.

The guy is just simply a great human being all around.

I'm getting very excited to do this build because I love doing what I do when it comes to electronics and hifi gear.

Since 1983, and throughout the years, I have worked on a lot of Dynaco ST 70's but have never owned one for my own personal use.

The ST 120 on the other hand is definitely a very nice needed upgrade from the original ST 70 chassis.

I'm really going to enjoy this build !  My Tubes4hifi VTA ST 120 is on it's way to my door :-)  1f600

Have a good day and stay safe everyone and thanks.

Tom

StevieRay, Dave_in_Va, 10-E-C, jasn54, DavidR, New2Tubez, Hops and Rec like this post

daveshel
    daveshel

My Tubes4hifi VTA ST 120 is on it's way to my door :-)  Empty Re: My Tubes4hifi VTA ST 120 is on it's way to my door :-)

Post by daveshel Wed Apr 14, 2021 2:11 pm

Someday... They're cheaper than a raft trip down the Colorado River. Oh, but I can't afford that either.

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:48 am