The Dynaco Tube Audio Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Dynaco Tube Audio Forum

Dedicated to the restoration and preservation of all original Dynaco tube audio equipment - Customer support for Tubes4hifi VTA tube amp and preamp kits and all Dynakitparts.com products

Three Prong AC Power Entry Module

Tom Pickett
    Tom Pickett

Three Prong AC Power Entry Module Empty Three Prong AC Power Entry Module

Post by Tom Pickett Sun Apr 18, 2021 9:20 pm

Good evening everyone..... I hope all of you are having a good day and all of you are safe.

At the moment I am at a stopping point on my build because there are a few modifications that I want to make to the back of the chassis and I don't want to assemble any hardware on the chasses and it gets metal shavings everywhere on the tube sockets and other components.

In the back I'm going to install a three prong AC power entry module. This will make it very convenient to unplug the amp from the main power cord going to the AC outlet.

I haven't completely decided yet if I'm going to install an extra right and left channel RCA input jack on the back but I'm not going to do these modifications until the first of the month. I have to take the chassis down to a machine shop to have them do the work professionally for me so it gets done correctly.

All of you have a good day and take care and stay safe my friends.

Three Prong AC Power Entry Module S-l50014
    Three Prong AC Power Entry Module S-l50015

10-E-C likes this post

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:52 pm