The Dynaco Tube Audio Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Dynaco Tube Audio Forum

Dedicated to the restoration and preservation of all original Dynaco tube audio equipment - Customer support for Tubes4hifi VTA tube amp and preamp kits and all Dynakitparts.com products

3 posters

Time Delay Relay For Pre-Amps/Small Power Amps.

jwb474

Time Delay Relay For Pre-Amps/Small Power Amps. Empty Time Delay Relay For Pre-Amps/Small Power Amps.

Post by jwb474 Fri Aug 13, 2021 4:02 am

I have one of the SCA-35 Cap Boards With Time delay that I got years ago. I am finally getting ready to do the SCA-35 and PAS-3 upgrading. Today I can't find anybody still pushing using a time delay is pre-amps and small power amps. Places like Dave's store does not offer time delay in their upgrade stuff. I do have some VTA Time Delay relay kits. Question is do you need to add delay to the HV in these units.

peterh
    peterh

Time Delay Relay For Pre-Amps/Small Power Amps. Empty Re: Time Delay Relay For Pre-Amps/Small Power Amps.

Post by peterh Fri Aug 13, 2021 5:19 am

jwb474 wrote:I have one of the SCA-35 Cap Boards With Time delay that I got years ago. I am finally getting ready to do the SCA-35 and PAS-3 upgrading. Today I can't find anybody still pushing using a time delay is pre-amps and small power amps. Places like Dave's store does not offer time delay in their upgrade stuff. I do have some VTA Time Delay relay kits. Question is do you need to add delay to the HV in these units.

No, there is no reason to delay anything. Just rip it out .

Tubes4ever likes this post

Tubes4ever
    Tubes4ever

Time Delay Relay For Pre-Amps/Small Power Amps. Empty Re: Time Delay Relay For Pre-Amps/Small Power Amps.

Post by Tubes4ever Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:01 pm

No reason at all. Don't need it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:20 am