The Dynaco Tube Audio Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Dynaco Tube Audio Forum

Dedicated to the restoration and preservation of all original Dynaco tube audio equipment - Customer support for Tubes4hifi VTA tube amp and preamp kits and all Dynakitparts.com products

3 posters

Taking a brake everyone....:-)

Tom Pickett
    Tom Pickett

Taking a brake everyone....:-)  Empty Taking a brake everyone....:-)

Post by Tom Pickett Mon Dec 13, 2021 3:02 pm

Good afternoon everyone I hope all of you are having a good day.

Sorry everyone I've been away for a while because I’ve have a lot of problems here taking care of my brother he's got a lot of health problems so I've had to step back a little bit on my work on my new ST 120.
    I have a few other projects that I'm working on to that I'm trying to keep up with but I may even have to stop those for a little while until I figure out what I'm gonna do to  help my brother he's very sick right now.

I also found out that I'm starting to have signs of cataracts so I'm gonna have to take care of that problem to.

I'm also gonna take a break for a while from my tube radios and my Simpson 260 I'm working on.

When you get my age and you find yourself with three pairs of glasses wrapped around your head with the flashlight from your iPhone hanging over your head trying to read a number off the bottom of a resistor pressed down on the circuit board because you're half blind you tend to become cross-sided after a while lol  hahahaha

Going to take a break.... lol

BeerRover likes this post

Dale Stevens

Taking a brake everyone....:-)  Empty Re: Taking a brake everyone....:-)

Post by Dale Stevens Mon Dec 13, 2021 10:13 pm

Good boy, Tom. Wish you all well, Take care and have a merry Christmas, Dale

Donspokane, mijohn, BeerRover and Tom Pickett like this post

New2Tubez

Post by New2Tubez Thu Dec 30, 2021 5:55 pm

Hang in there Tom. Hope your brother gets well.
    Glad to hear from you- hope you find those speakers at some point. I do the reading glasses, magnifying visor, and LED ring magnifier. No joy 'til I smell the rosin...

Have a better 2022.

BeerRover likes this post

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:25 pm