The Dynaco Tube Audio Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Dynaco Tube Audio Forum

Dedicated to the restoration and preservation of all original Dynaco tube audio equipment - Customer support for Tubes4hifi VTA tube amp and preamp kits and all Dynakitparts.com products

2 posters

My Dyna System

Gregb

My Dyna System Empty My Dyna System

Post by Gregb Tue Mar 01, 2022 12:45 am

It has taken me a number of years to find all of these and get them restored and so far I am extremely pleased with the final product. My speakers, not shown, are Klipsch RF7's.

My Dyna System Dyna_s10

Gregb

Bob Latino, Yvon Massicotte, crxman, aguaazul, tuberadios69, Dave_in_Va, WLT and like this post

My Dyna System Empty Re: My Dyna System

Post by Guest Mon Mar 14, 2022 12:56 am

Lovely attention to detail on the restoration,that must have been a labour of love.
    Gregb

Post by Gregb Mon Mar 14, 2022 9:00 am

Mister.brown. wrote:Lovely attention to detail on the restoration,that must have been a labour of love.

Thank you, the only thing I am not happy with is the knobs on the preamp. It was missing a couple when I got it and the ones that were on it were not in very good condition so I had to go with replacements and the colour is not the nice champagne colour of the originals.

Gregb
    scrotuss

Post by scrotuss Thu Apr 21, 2022 5:02 pm

Has anyone successfully tried to "tint"  aftermarket silver replacement knobs to match the original Dynaco faceplates  (which also varied in tint from each other)?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:14 pm