The Dynaco Tube Audio Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Dynaco Tube Audio Forum

Dedicated to the restoration and preservation of all original Dynaco tube audio equipment - Customer support for Tubes4hifi VTA tube amp and preamp kits and all Dynakitparts.com products

2 posters

A good deal on a Stahl STSSVT soldering station

Bob Latino
    Bob Latino
    Admin

A good deal on a Stahl STSSVT soldering station Empty A good deal on a Stahl STSSVT soldering station

Post by Bob Latino Tue Apr 05, 2022 4:14 pm

A good deal on a Stahl STSSVT soldering station Stahl-STSSVT

OK - Maybe you have a good soldering station already but this inexpensive Stahl STSSVT soldering station is only $22.98 USD at Parts Express and it works well. I had one here as a backup soldering station but I gave it to my son. Amazon sells these for $34+ Yes - it doesn't have a digital readout of the temperature but you can vary the temperature of the unit. Even if you already have a soldering station, this is a nice item to have around if your main soldering station goes down.

Stahl STSSVT solder station at Parts Express

Bob

buchela likes this post

buchela

A good deal on a Stahl STSSVT soldering station Empty Re: A good deal on a Stahl STSSVT soldering station

Post by buchela Fri Apr 08, 2022 12:05 pm

It is arriving next week. The variable transformer you recommended a while back, is a great unit and working flawlessly, I have yet to be disappointed with any of you recommendations.
    I thought you were in Florida, or Bahamas, disinfecting your blood stream with daiquiris, mojito, caipirinha, tequila sunrise, etc.

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 3:02 pm