The Dynaco Tube Audio Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Dynaco Tube Audio Forum

Dedicated to the restoration and preservation of all original Dynaco tube audio equipment - Customer support for Tubes4hifi VTA tube amp and preamp kits and all Dynakitparts.com products

2 posters

Wanted To Buy: ST-70 Bottom Cover

jviss

Wanted To Buy: ST-70 Bottom Cover Empty Wanted To Buy: ST-70 Bottom Cover

Post by jviss Sat Apr 20, 2024 9:34 am

Greetings,

New member here, new ST-70 owner.  I need the bottom cover for the chassis.

I was fortunate to have purchased an ST-70 that had recently been "gone over": selenium rectifier replaced with silicon, new balance caps, two NOS driver tubes, new Electro-Harmonix power tubes.  

The only "ugh" is that someone had drilled two holes either side of the input jacks, to mount input jacks that could accommodate "fat" input cable jacks.  Sad The holes are now empty, I will probably get a couple of those press-in metal plugs just to make it look "complete."

It had no top or bottom cover.  I was so lucky to get an almost perfect, original top cover on eBay for $70.  Now I need the bottom cover.  

Thanks,

jv
    Mr Ridesglide
    Mr Ridesglide

Wanted To Buy: ST-70 Bottom Cover Empty Re: Wanted To Buy: ST-70 Bottom Cover

Post by Mr Ridesglide Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:52 pm

I saw this at the Triode site -

I'm a new member so I can't post the link - but it's there for like $60, made in USA

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 1:50 pm